When Baby Saima was brought to the hospital, she was in a lot of pain. She accidentally came in touch with fire while burning the earthen chulha and got burnt. Doctors declared that her body got deep upto 30% thermal burn injuries. The burns are on her entire leg area, thigh and feet areas. She is in lot of pain and agony as she is just 10 years old. Also, being from a financially weak family, her parents are unable to provide the treatment cost of Rs 2,25,000/-. To know details on this case click here.

Baby Saima

Related Images: