The main objective of Relief India Trust is organizing relief and carrying on measures for rehabilitation in disasters and calamities. This is guaranteed in alleviating losses as well as distress caused due to riots, fires, floods, wars, earthquakes hostilities, cyclones, wars, epidemics, and famines. Miseries of other kinds, sufferings of people in different parts of India are mitigated. Besides this efforts are made to provide financial aid and assistance of other kinds to them.
- Awareness about some of the deadliest diseases like AIDs, cancer and HIV is created amongst the people by running and setting up camps all through the country.
- Slum, poor and street children are provided education free of cost at secondary, primary and higher secondary levels at the schools established by Relief India Trust.
- In the remote villages, facilities for drinking water are also provided.
- Financial assistance, food, clothing and medication and needs of other kinds are fulfilled of the victims facing the calamity.
- In various parts of rural India, medical camps are run free of cost regularly.
- To safeguard the environment at global level efforts are made in enhancing the civil society’s role.
- Children from the slum are provided nutritious food and that too free of cost.
- This NGO also implements, schemes for the welfare of women.